Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gameboy Advance Titles
It's gotta be Zelda: Minish Cap for me. It has to be one of my top 5 games. And let me tell you why:

The day I got my Wii U, I decided to give my brother a turn because I had a sudden craving for The Minish Cap. I had already played the game before as a 3DS ambassador. And I believe I had just got done with A Link Between Worlds, which at the time I believed was the best Zelda ever. Anyways, I started The Minish Cap at 11:30 P.M. At 2 in the morning, I was having a blast and told myself I would stop at 4...

4 o'clock comes around, and I tell myself, "Okay, this is way too much fun. I'm pulling an all-nighter and I don't care what happens to me." I've only pulled 2 other all-nighters, one of which ended BADLY. And I've tried it with both Smash 3DS and ORAS, but ended up crashing anyways.

So at 8 in the morning, I eat breakfast and then have to shovel out snow from my 1/4 mile driveway in -5 degree weather!! Which by the way, was VERY abnormal for where I live. Luckily, Minish Cap has a sleep feature, so I was good. I kept coming back after numerous things I had to do throughout the day, not taking a single nap, and I ended up completing it slightly past 8:30. Looking back at the craziness that was that day, I told myself, "Okay, forget everything I said about A Link Between Worlds. Minish Cap is THE BEST GAME EVER!!" Which by the way is true. Minish Cap is the only game that I have bought on Virtual Console (the Wii U version) even though I already had it! Well, besides Super Street Fighter 2, but that has online play, so that doesn't count. :P

But yeah, if you have a Wii U or a local retro game store, DEFINATELY get Minish Cap. Don't ask me to explain why it's so amazing, because I'd be here for a while. X)

Also, did I mention that out of the 11 Zelda games I own, I've only completed 5? And I've went through Minish Cap twice? 8)