Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Games That Are So Bad They're Good
Have any favorites among some of those intentionally bad games? My favorite would have to be the Fantastic Game.

Official website
haha I think the worst game I've ever played that I keep going back to is Back To The Future for NES. It doesn't make any sense, and the levels are horribly repetitive.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Oh gosh, there are a lot of those, but I think my favorite is Michigan: Report From Hell. It's a horror game about this news reporter crew going through spooky situations. The graphics are reminiscent of silent hill and the voice acting is absolutely hilarious. Definitely a funny one.
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
Pokemon Channel.

Whoever thought having Psyduck as a news anchor and Wobuffet as a quiz show host is a insane genius
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3/Xbox.
The glitches in the game are very entertaining to watch when you're playing! Kappa
I know this thread is really old but I want to tell you mine now that I'm here lol.

Mario Party: Island Tour

I know this game didn't get a lot of negativity but it sure did get a decent amount (I think it got the most out of all the Mario Party's). I just find this game pretty fun. Whenever I'm board(See what I did there?), I'll just have one or two games. I do enjoy Island Tour.