Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gaming resolutions?
In my social class at school, we are starting to talk about New Years Resolutions, and it got me thinking: Do you have anything you want to accomplish in any video game next year, or maybe even finish up something this year?
Next year, I want to complete the national dex, and play Animal Crossing more because I've been ignoring it since ORAS came out.

Before December 23rd, I'm going to try to get all 120 stars in Super Mario Galaxy so I can unlock Luigi, since my dad only has 80 stars on his account.( I got the game on Christmas Eve along with a Wii in 2007.)
Ireally want to complete the national dex in AS. I've only done it one other time in Pearl version. Other than that, I want to finish up a couple games where I stopped halfway through and also beat Lunatic+ on Fire Emblem Awakening
Become a pokemon master the greatest there ever was.
I really want to try to get the full dex with all the legit shinies. So in 2015 I will try to complete the hoenn/ORAS "shiny" dex, no idea how it's going to work out haha
complete the national dex for the 1st time since sapphire and finish the concept for my own game. :D
Get to at least Gold in League of Legends
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 19, 2014, 09:22 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I really want to try to get the full dex with all the legit shinies. So in 2015 I will try to complete the hoenn/ORAS "shiny" dex, no idea how it's going to work out haha

So like how Justin did it a year or so ago? That sounds pretty cool.

Good luck getting shiny legendarys though.