Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Generic: "Whats your favorite food" thread!
OMG perogies, I once made those in a cooking class. So delicious.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

[Image: image.gif]
We do about 500 of them every year for Christmas, usually 400 are for me Kappa +-50 depending on guests.
XD Yeah I had perogies about every other day when I lived in Canada.

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 13, 2015, 05:07 PM)Evyii Wrote: XD Yeah I had perogies about  every other day when I lived in Canada.
What every day?:D You made them yourself?
Nope only made them once, the others were pre-made and only had to put them in water Kappa

Pizza and Sushi for life guys. The beauty of it is that there's so many different toppings and fillings for these foods making it a wild adventure each time. #delicious
Yeah that is quite true, both are delicious a varied because of its toppings.

I'm a very picky eater and only really eat 'dutch' food which is most of the time potatoes, some kind of vegetables and meat. Nothing too special. xD

But I also enjoy Italian food a lot or rice with chicken... and Pizza/noodles/more student-foods of course :P

Also I will put this snack to represent the Netherlands ayy. No one will most likely know what these are xD
[Image: BBs1-300x200.jpg]
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Croquettes!! OMG they are so delicious, you put them with mustard?

or are those bitterballen? Still like both Kappa