Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Giving shiny for Lv1 bulbasaur
I got it! Yaaayyy! Could I please trade it for the Kabuto? And if possible, could I trade my shiny Malamar for your shiny Furfrou?
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:32 AM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2016, 09:00 AM)SatahFallcut Wrote: I need a Lv1 bulbasaur with the stats 6,6,6,6,6, Not from the USA.
I'm shiny breading and getting ready for sun and moon.
A Shiny starter for all my sisters is my goul.
Breading all of my siblings haves and I need help seeing my Dittos are kinda week.

The shinys I have I got them in Wonder Tared and sadly they are missing there Dex Numbers so they be hacked.
They still make cool collectibles.

I don't think hacked pokemon have missing dex numbers. I think you're just lacking the national dex. Unless you mean that the pokemon doesn't have the pentagon which again doesn't mean that the pokemon is necessarily hacked it was just caught before Gen 6. But of course they could've been hacked before Gen 6. It's hard to tell the difference between legit and hacked shinies as breeders can breed a legit 6IV shiny but it is highly unlikely. I've bred a legit 5 IV shiny but only I know that it is legit. If I ever traded it away people will assume that I hacked it.

its not just that but some of them were born in the year 2000 lol
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:26 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I got it! Yaaayyy! Could I please trade it for the Kabuto? And if possible, could I trade my shiny Malamar for your shiny Furfrou?

O.k! :D
I think the Shiny Kabuto might be real.
o 3 o
I know its a pain in the bum to get the right stats.
I'm Cera or Sarah, sent u an add.
>u<
Awesome! I'm ready to trade when you are! :-)
(Jun 9, 2016, 12:44 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Awesome! I'm ready to trade when you are! :-)

I don't see you, I have pokemon X I think we need to me added over the Ds's in order to cross game trade.
My sister trades with me over Ruby but she starts them so I don't know how to start with out them on the list.
I'm added to her so I think that's how it works.
o _o'''
Accept my add please.
Is the friend code you have on your profile the correct one? I have already added you, so it should work now. From what I can see, it says you're not online. Have you connected to the internet?
Your Mii profile says you were online 25min ago.
(Jun 9, 2016, 12:55 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Is the friend code you have on your profile the correct one? I have already added you, so it should work now. From what I can see, it says you're not online. Have you connected to the internet?
Your Mii profile says you were online 25min ago.

Sitting here only to see that my web was off. lol derp
Don't worry about it. I'm still on and ready when you are. :-)
Thanks for the trade, it was awesome! +1 rep. Have a nice day! :-)