Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Good day!
Music 
Hello to you all, first off, I'm from Germany, so my english might be not very appropriate at some times. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong I won't get angry!
I'm playing the games since the blue edition. Currently I'm achieving my own personal goals on Y and OR. Sometimes I'm taking a (longer or shorter) break of Pokemon for some time.

Please add me for whatever reason you might got. I don't bite. I promise. Just make sure I notice or it'll be in vain.

My dex so far is complete (with some exceptions I'm still looking for...) I'd love to help with completing other dex's! Feel free to ask me if I could breed something for you.

I love shiny hunting, well err, breeding. Don't like battling though, but I kind of experiment with IV breeding too.
... I'm always on the search of (well bred at best :P) foreign Pokis for Masuda.  Angel

My favorite Pokemon types are dark > dragon > fire > ghost and all other types somewhat too.

It's my first time being on an actual forum (for trading and such) so sorry for any upcoming inconvenience!
Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Smile

Until I figure out how to update the signature ... may I just throw it in here?  Huh
(Always is male preferred, I don't mind which level or nature. evolutions are also all right)
Currently looking for:
Keldeo
Meloetta
Ditto (Modest/Mild+5/6Iv)
a bunch of 5/6Iv...
and many many more...
I got (not much but uh...)
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Absol (only if I have to part with it...)
Bulbasaur (5/6Iv)
Zorua (5/6Iv)
and some other left overs... I can try and breed 6Iv Pokemon for trading.
*hides*
the first 5 pokemon you want are event only
I added you Smile Can you add me back?

I have been a pokemon fan since Yellow. I love to train pokemon from lvl 1, as long as it has a nickname Smile Maybe we can trade some pokemon Smile I like double battles and 4 player battles, but I´m not that competitive :P Hunting for my favorite shines =^_^=

May favorite Pokemon Type is Fire :D
Welcome to the site and I can breed you the Ponyta Vulpix Fennekin Spiritomb Rotom and Riolu your looking for
Welcome to the family :D /
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:30 AM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forums! We are very happy to have you here. Unfortunately, only trusted users are able to add a signature at this time, a status which requires a certain number of posts and reputation earned from other members to attain. As you become more involved with the forum, you'll more than likely reach trusted status soon! If you have any questions around here, feel free to ask me or another mod, such as Rogue or Animekid7 for assistance.
Okay that explains a lot! Thank you! I'll do my best Smile
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:31 AM)AceTrainerSam Wrote: the first 5 pokemon you want are event only
I know... Can't I ask for them? I thought I've read only that cheated ones are not allowed or did I miss something? :/
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:35 AM)Chezamayu Wrote: I added you Smile Can you add me back?

I have been a pokemon fan since Yellow. I love to train pokemon from lvl 1, as long as it has a nickname Smile Maybe we can trade some pokemon Smile I like double battles and 4 player battles, but I´m not that competitive :P Hunting for my favorite shines =^_^=

May favorite Pokemon Type is Fire :D
Yes, doing it right now! Smile
I've never done any battles because I know I cannot keep my cool at such stuff. I don't know, nothing personal it's just that I don't like the raging me. v_v
Yes we can if you want to :3 what are your favorite shinies?
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:35 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the site and I can breed you the Ponyta Vulpix Fennekin Spiritomb Rotom and Riolu your looking for
WOAH! That would be totally absolutely awesome! What would you like for them in exchange?? I'd love to trade you something special for them... If I can T-T
Your 6 pokemon are ready
Wooot?
I'm now very stunned you know
what do you want for them?
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
You can send me anything in return