Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Good evening
Hello everyone,

I'm sandragon13, a Pokemon enthusiast dating back to the second gen. I've been on the lookout for a new, more vibrant community to discuss Pokemon topics on, and I happened across Justin's YouTube channel, which in turn lead me here. While I've played at least one of the core games every generation since Gen 2, I've dabbled in several facets of Pokemon-related topics as well, including the TCG, and my own full-size and faithfully detailed FakeDex. Nowadays, I'm largely a shiny hunter, albeit one with a terrible run of luck when it comes to chain fishing and Poke-Radar use. I'm also a collector of Hidden Ability Pokemon, regardless of IV viability.

Outside of Pokemon, I'm a big appreciator of music of all sorts; I also write, draw, and sprite. Anyway, before I start to ramble, I hope to enjoy my time here, and get to know you all.

Cheers,

-sandragon13
Hullo there! ^.^/
Welcome!
Hope we get to meet ingame some day.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome!!
Hi SandDragon, welcome to the site! I'm sure we'll speak more soon, because I'm pretty much the same as you :D
If there's anything you need help with at all, feel free to ask me Smile
Welcome to the forums, sandragon!