Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA totodile
Hello friends,

if anyone out there has a totodile with the hidden ability sheer force and would like ice punch, aqua jet, dragondance if not its cool but is willingly to trade one for a dieno with 5ivs with the move set tackle, dragon rage, darkpulse, earth power or a latios that is level 39.

-peace
@Cjx768 
I could trade you totodile in sun/moon if you want, I have some spare. I will need to check which egg moves they have.

Honestly I would love a Latios but I don't feel that is a fair trade for just a Totodile so I am happy with deino or any other Pokémon you want to throw my way instead

Edit, It has the moves 
  1. Ice Punch
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Dragon Dance
  4. Metal Claw
That was lucky, it has the moves you wanted  Smile 
It will also have 5 best IV's and if you want I can breed a nature into it

(Oct 17, 2017, 02:04 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Cjx768 
I could trade you totodile in sun/moon if you want, I have some spare. I will need to check which egg moves they have.

Honestly I would love a Latios but I don't feel that is a fair trade for just a Totodile so I am happy with deino or any other Pokémon you want to throw my way instead

Edit, It has the moves 
  1. Ice Punch
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Dragon Dance
  4. Metal Claw
That was lucky, it has the moves you wanted  Smile 
It will also have 5 best IV's and if you want I can breed a nature into it

Sweet!! Id like it to be a jolly nature and I dont mind trading you my latios, I already have two more latios and they are all timid nature too.
@Cjx768 

Just noticed you are online, I will be able to trade in about 5 minutes or so if you want

(Oct 17, 2017, 01:11 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Cjx768 

Just noticed you are online, I will be able to trade in about 5 minutes or so if you want

Yeah Man

im on right now and I just added you on the 3ds
(Oct 17, 2017, 01:48 PM)Cjx768 Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2017, 01:11 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Cjx768 

Yeah Man

im on right now and I just added you on the 3ds

MY in game name will be Jeff
@Cjx768 

I just noticed after breeding it with the jolly nature the HP IV is not best but fantastic so it only has 4 best IV's with 1 fantastic and 1 very good, If that is a major issue I can breed another

I will trade you this one for now just tell me if you want it re-bred and I will do it ASAP

Its ok as long as it has the nature and hidden ability I should be good Smile
@Cjx768 
I am in plaza now whenever you are online

alright now how do I trade you LOL!!
im in the festival plaza right now..