Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA totodile
Hello friends,

if anyone out there has a totodile with the hidden ability sheer force and would like ice punch, aqua jet, dragondance if not its cool but is willingly to trade one for a dieno with 5ivs with the move set tackle, dragon rage, darkpulse, earth power or a latios that is level 39.

-peace
@Cjx768 
I could trade you totodile in sun/moon if you want, I have some spare. I will need to check which egg moves they have.

Honestly I would love a Latios but I don't feel that is a fair trade for just a Totodile so I am happy with deino or any other Pokémon you want to throw my way instead

Edit, It has the moves 
  1. Ice Punch
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Dragon Dance
  4. Metal Claw
That was lucky, it has the moves you wanted  Smile 
It will also have 5 best IV's and if you want I can breed a nature into it
(11 hours ago)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Cjx768 
I could trade you totodile in sun/moon if you want, I have some spare. I will need to check which egg moves they have.

Honestly I would love a Latios but I don't feel that is a fair trade for just a Totodile so I am happy with deino or any other Pokémon you want to throw my way instead

Edit, It has the moves 
  1. Ice Punch
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Dragon Dance
  4. Metal Claw
That was lucky, it has the moves you wanted  Smile 
It will also have 5 best IV's and if you want I can breed a nature into it

Sweet!! Id like it to be a jolly nature and I dont mind trading you my latios, I already have two more latios and they are all timid nature too.
@Cjx768 

Just noticed you are online, I will be able to trade in about 5 minutes or so if you want