Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELP Breeding Raticate HP Fighting
Hi guys and girls,

I'm trying to breed a raticate with a hidden power Fighting from 2 baby rattata (who has random IVs and none of them are perfet). I want to have a result of a baby rattata having HP Fighting, IVs doesn't matter.

I've gone through 2 boxes and most of them have HP Grass, Electric, Ground and Dragon. Ocasionally I also get Steel, Poison and water...so what are the chances that I will get one with Fighting? Is there anything else I can do Huh

Thank you
@alwayswannafly I honestly can't really help you with getting Hp fighting from two ratattas. But I could trade you a Hp fighting ditto if youd like?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@alwayswannafly Why HP Fighting over Revenge? They both have the same base power, yet Revenge is physical and hits harder thanks to Rattata's higher physical stat. Revenge's power is also doubled if Rattata is hit first
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Jun 23, 2017, 11:23 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @alwayswannafly I honestly can't really help you with getting Hp fighting from two ratattas. But I could trade you a Hp fighting ditto if youd like?

Thanks Stephen I got a ratta with HP bug which works too, thank you for your offer though Smile
(Jun 23, 2017, 05:31 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @alwayswannafly Why HP Fighting over Revenge? They both have the same base power, yet Revenge is physical and hits harder thanks to Rattata's higher physical stat. Revenge's power is also doubled if Rattata is hit first

Hi Bonehead, I'm doing the 6IV Ditto method hunt, which allows you to identify 5-6 iv dittos in a SOS battle by making them used hidden power on Alolan Raticate, only 5-6 IV ditto uses HP dark which is the only typing my raticate resists.

When I see it's not effective move, I know there's a slim chance it's 5-6 IV, and since my own raticate has HP fighting it can KO the dittos that I don't want quickly.

The odds are said to be about 1000 to 1.
@alwayswannafly Oh alright, now I see what you're doing... yet Revenge is a Fighting-Type move as well, so it can just as easily OHKO the Ditto's you don't want and is easier to obtain, being an Egg Move
(Jun 24, 2017, 12:47 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @alwayswannafly Oh alright, now I see what you're doing... yet Revenge is a Fighting-Type move as well, so it can just as easily OHKO the Ditto's you don't want and is easier to obtain, being an Egg Move

I can't use revenge because the incoming ditto (who might have 5-6 iv) will use a fighting type move, I want IT to use a hidden power and show me it's a Dark HP move. I on the other hand wants to use my hidden power Fighting to KO if it doesnt have HP dark. Ditto doesn't copy HP to be clear.

On a related topic does anyone know how to breed an Abra with skill swap in SM? LOL all breeding parents learn it by breeding but none learn the move through level up???
@alwayswannafly Oh that's right, now I gotcha. Didn't get much sleep last night 

Also I may have one in ORAS that I can transfer but I'll have to check, but after I sleep
(Jun 24, 2017, 04:49 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @alwayswannafly Oh that's right, now I gotcha. Didn't get much sleep last night 

Also I may have one in ORAS that I can transfer but I'll have to check, but after I sleep

Hey that would be very generous of you, thank you in advance. What I'm trying to do is have ditto transform into munchlax. Send out an adamant Alakazam who knows trick and skill swap. Trick it the leppa berry, then skill swap the Alakazam synchronize ability over to munchlax so now every ditto it calls has a 50% of being adamant. I don't even know if this works since the synchronizer is not on your team Smile) And I'm aware the original only has 50% of being adamant itself, but it's better than randomly having 25 natures.