Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Help me!! Closed
I really need help on my rate my team thread.... Seriously i do not know how to find my pokes ev spread and how i should lay it out and what to put on there and @naitre i didnt get your posting a team post thingy PLEASE HELP!!! and just tell me how to fix it! Wait and to find evs dont you dvide stat by 4?

Thanks again and please
HELP!!!
(Jan 24, 2016, 08:26 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I really need help on my rate my team thread.... Seriously i do not know how to find my pokes ev spread and how i should lay it out and what to put on there and @naitre i didnt get your posting a team post thingy PLEASE HELP!!! and just tell me how to fix it! Wait and to find evs dont you dvide stat by 4?

Thanks again and please
HELP!!!

You can super train a pokemon so it gets better evs in Xy and ORAS they can have a max ev in 2 stats and 4 in another stat
In Super training, try to get a Reset Bag. Save before using it if you want to keep your stats, then use the reset bag. It will show you which stats got removed from the pokemon. Those are the EVs it had.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Go to super training and see where the lines are going (Those long fat lines going to a certain think like speed or defense). WHERE are they going so we can get some info on the EVs?

Also, the post from Naitre is about CREATING a build, not talking about EVs.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 24, 2016, 09:13 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Go to super training and see where the lines are going (Those long fat lines going to a certain think like speed or defense). WHERE are they going so we can get some info on the EVs?

Also, the post from Naitre is about CREATING a build, not talking about EVs.

@Excalibur0126 @GingerxPug i can tell you after my giveaway! :D