Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] How to get reps?
Hi, does anyone have some tips on how to get more reps on this site? 'CAUSE I REALLY WANT A SIGNATURE.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
by asking really really nicely
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
just be helpful on the site and you'll get it in no time
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
host a giveaway, youll get a lot of reps for that. and theyre not hard to do either. just have someone clone a boxful of legendarys and give them out like candy. everyone likes free stuff right.
(Apr 13, 2017, 06:07 PM)Slec Wrote: by asking really really nicely

Top tier advice from @Slec
OU MASTER RACE
the whole point of getting rep is highlighting the profiles of people who have been nice and helpful, so asking how to get rep just makes you sound like you want to be considered a trusted user that has been helpful for no reason, because you wanted to have a sig and you were lazy. right now, you just look like you want to have all of the privileges reserved for the helpful members of the community without doing any effort, and it doesn't make you look really nice. also don't even try making alts to give yourself rep because we will notice it and we can ban you since using alts is against the rules of the website. skrt skrt
Contributing to the community. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Apr 13, 2017, 07:24 PM)écarlate Wrote: the whole point of getting rep is highlighting the profiles of people who have been nice and helpful, so asking how to get rep just makes you sound like you want to be considered a trusted user that has been helpful for no reason, because you wanted to have a sig and you were lazy. right now, you just look like you want to have all of the privileges reserved for the helpful members of the community without doing any effort, and it doesn't make you look really nice. also don't even try making alts to give yourself rep because we will notice it and we can ban you since using alts is against the rules of the website. skrt skrt
I was not trying to be rude. I was only trying to see if anyone could help me. In fact, I almost didn't post this, in fear it would offend someone. I just really want a signature, that's all. I try my best to be good in this community, as this is one of my favorite websites. I have posted a lot in the month and a half I've been a member of this site, and, seeing how others have cool signatures, I wanted to be like them. Please don't take this post the wrong way. I'll work even harder to be more helpful, if that's what is needed.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 13, 2017, 08:50 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2017, 07:24 PM)écarlate Wrote: the whole point of getting rep is highlighting the profiles of people who have been nice and helpful, so asking how to get rep just makes you sound like you want to be considered a trusted user that has been helpful for no reason, because you wanted to have a sig and you were lazy. right now, you just look like you want to have all of the privileges reserved for the helpful members of the community without doing any effort, and it doesn't make you look really nice. also don't even try making alts to give yourself rep because we will notice it and we can ban you since using alts is against the rules of the website. skrt skrt
I was not trying to be rude. I was only trying to see if anyone could help me. In fact, I almost didn't post this, in fear it would offend someone. I just really want a signature, that's all. I try my best to be good in this community, as this is one of my favorite websites. I have posted a lot in the month and a half I've been a member of this site, and, seeing how others have cool signatures, I wanted to be like them. Please don't take this post the wrong way. I'll work even harder to be more helpful, if that's what is needed.

i feel you man, dont worry, youll get there soon, and im sure youll have the coolest sig around. as for offending people... your not the first to post something like this and im sure you wont be the last. at least you apologized. :D. good luck bro.