Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELP ME PLEASE
Exclamation 
Umm I just got a new ds because my old one broke (Not N3ds) and when I went to go play or my screen just went white and its been like this for 7 minutes, I cant turn it off or anything.
You're probably gonna have to wait until it dies on its own if nothings working, but if it still a problem than since you just bought it you should have warrenty on it and am able to get a replacement 3ds
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
i bought it from a local game shop and it was used well hopefully what you said works
Oh gosh the screen is going rainbow now 0.o
Omergerd im having a dance party with this thing
Ok well it just popped up on my screen the update thing, so i that might fix it but i really dont want 2. I liek dat pokegenz and I owe way to many people
(Mar 17, 2015, 06:39 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: Ok well it just popped up on my screen the update thing, so i that might fix it but i really dont want 2. I liek dat pokegenz and I owe way to many people

I could help you, maybe if you send the QR code, then I could gen them on my DS since I haven't updated it yet
ok well my ds fixed it self but it also updated itself :/
time to delete all that extra stuff off my sd card
Wow theres a message that popped up on my screen it says
"Nintendo has found out about your exploitation, and has had to force this stop apon you, this is your last warning before you'r system is banned from nintendo services" Much harsh such sad Sad
(Mar 17, 2015, 06:54 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: Wow theres a message that popped up on my screen it says
"Nintendo has found out about your exploitation, and has had to force this stop apon you, this is your last warning before you'r system is banned from nintendo services" Much harsh such sad Sad

Oh wow I didn't know you get a msg that says that