Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELP ME PLSSS
So i accidentaly traded my tynamo which was holding a lucky egg ,i really want it back but i can't!
Can someone clone a pokemon holding a lucky egg?? I'm begging you guys
I can give you a shiny in exchange!!! 
Thanks a lot!!
You can have as much lucky egg as you want. Hunt Pelipper. Some of them hold Lucky Egg.
+ Reps
(Oct 24, 2016, 12:08 PM)xhinnn Wrote: You can have as much lucky egg as you want. Hunt Pelipper. Some of them hold Lucky Egg.

But will this work for x y?
I have a lucky egg
Hunt Chanceys in Friend Safari with compound eyes in front i found over 10 in less than an hr you might even be able to find a shiny if you are lucky!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Oct 25, 2016, 06:40 AM)OGaryOak Wrote: Hunt Chanceys in Friend Safari with compound eyes in front i found over 10 in less than an hr you might even be able to find a shiny if you are lucky!

Sadly i don't have any chansey friend safaris
Do you know someone who does?
(Oct 26, 2016, 12:08 PM)tasos Wrote:
(Oct 25, 2016, 06:40 AM)OGaryOak Wrote: Hunt Chanceys in Friend Safari with compound eyes in front i found over 10 in less than an hr you might even be able to find a shiny if you are lucky!

OP are you still looking for a lucky egg?  I have an extra I can give you.

Just FYI, you will probably get more help in this situation if you put what you want in the subject line of your thread.
(Oct 26, 2016, 12:08 PM)tasos Wrote:

well i do but it wouldnt help because you would need to contact them directly so they could add you 

you could create a new thread saying that you are LF ( CHansey) Friend Safari 
im sure that would work out well!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!