Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Notifications
Is there a way to receive forum notifications somewhere for when someone quotes one of my posts on the forums? Can't seem to find anything
I think in your options menu http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/usercp.ph...on=options
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Feb 12, 2015, 10:49 AM)Troubleman Wrote: Is there a way to receive forum notifications somewhere for when someone quotes one of my posts on the forums? Can't seem to find anything

if that not a feature, i'll try to add it to our suggestion list
(Feb 12, 2015, 02:18 PM)naitre Wrote: Similar to this, it might be useful to implement a feature where you can tag a user in a post to draw their attention towards a thread that they might be interested in responding to, similar to how you can tag people on facebook using the @(insert name here) command. Not sure if it's possible, though!

we are adding tagging soon it requires some coding =)
(Feb 12, 2015, 02:49 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2015, 02:18 PM)naitre Wrote: Similar to this, it might be useful to implement a feature where you can tag a user in a post to draw their attention towards a thread that they might be interested in responding to, similar to how you can tag people on facebook using the @(insert name here) command. Not sure if it's possible, though!

Ooh i'm excited for that.
(Feb 12, 2015, 03:19 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2015, 02:49 PM)Justin Wrote:

Ooh i'm excited for that.

Would be perfect!