Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Pop up windows
I'm also experiencing the same issue on my phone. Its taking me off the website completely, and loading an ad on the same window. I can deal with ads and one or two pop ups , but it is frustrating to be repetitively taken off the site and onto an ad site.
I'm guessing the layout is not mobile friendly? So would it change if there was a version suited for phones?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 11, 2015, 08:04 PM)Evyii Wrote: I'm guessing the layout is not mobile friendly? So would it change if there was a version suited for phones?

Its odd though, because the forum was working perfectly for me a few days ago, and I noticed it starting yesterday. Chalk it up to one of the great mysteries in my life lol
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:04 PM)Evyii Wrote: I'm guessing the layout is not mobile friendly? So would it change if there was a version suited for phones?

The mobile layout of the website works perfectly fine for me, but the ads are just really annoying. The only thing that didn't work on mobile was the shiny counter, but even that's accessible to mobile users now.
This was happening to me on another forum and a person who used to be a moderator there mentioned that it has something to do with some of the ads from the group that they get their ads have a bad script or something like that.
Just caught wind of this and tweeted it at the ol' man himself. Sorry that you guys had to go through this.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
I will tell the dev immediately. It's not something on our end it's the ad provider. I'm really sorry everyone I'm working on ways to make the site ad free in the future. Please consider turning your ad block back off as soon as we resolve it, or bearing with it in the meantime. :'(
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 12, 2015, 12:11 AM)Justin Wrote: I will tell the dev immediately. It's not something on our end it's the ad provider. I'm really sorry everyone I'm working on ways to make the site ad free in the future. Please consider turning your ad block back off as soon as we resolve it, or bearing with it in the meantime. :'(

Thanks Justin, you're the best
I just realized I haven't had an ad pop up since I've been online. I think it's fix! :D
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:20 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I just realized I haven't had an ad pop up since I've been online. I think it's fix! :D

I believe this is fixed as well ... I haven't gotten any pop ups in a few days. now freakin' turn off ad block everyone so I can pay the server bills lol.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv