Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELP TRADING FROM ORAS TO SUMO
Hi ! :D I need help trading some mons from my omega ruby to my moon version.. I don't have paid the poke bank so I need help of someone that have pokebank to trade from my oras to his/her oras then from her/his SuMo to my SuMo 
that would help me a lot :D
How many are we talking?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I can do it, but prepare to catch a lot of yungoos and pikipecs and other crappy pokemon to trade your pokemon back to you once I have them.
(Feb 22, 2017, 06:37 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: How many are we talking?

@Hojunhu  It's around 25-30 mons I have a few event legendaries not trained and not perfect IVs if you want some of them
(Feb 22, 2017, 08:28 AM)AniMangelo Wrote: I can do it, but prepare to catch a lot of yungoos and pikipecs and other crappy pokemon to trade your pokemon back to you once I have them.

@AniMangelo i have a lot of crappy mons but I have some breedject a that could help you and some event legendaries legal if you want :D
(Feb 22, 2017, 05:32 PM)El Asassin Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2017, 08:28 AM)AniMangelo Wrote: I can do it, but prepare to catch a lot of yungoos and pikipecs and other crappy pokemon to trade your pokemon back to you once I have them.

@AniMangelo i have a lot of crappy mons but I have some breedject a that could help you and some event legendaries legal if you want :D

PERFECT, just tell me when and I will prepare everything and make sure I put my mons that are in the bank in order.
(Feb 23, 2017, 11:11 AM)AniMangelo Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2017, 05:32 PM)El Asassin Wrote:

PERFECT, just tell me when and I will prepare everything and make sure I put my mons that are in the bank in order.
@AniMangelo well I have a lot of free time just tell when you can to start with it
Today I guess. If you have time.
(Feb 23, 2017, 02:23 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: Today I guess. If you have time.

Okay today I will add you right now and then start trading :D
@AniMangelo
Okay lets do it.