Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] a random question that has been irritating me for years now
why can't i trade legendaries on the GTS but other people can? like wtf is that, apparently all my party pkmn (shaymin, shiny genesect, non shiny jirachi and shiny jirachi) cannot be traded
Yeah this happens to me too when ever im normal trading and try to show them some legendaries it gives me a wierd message that might be about hms even when they dont have any
Some legends can't be traded on gts, if they are very special or events, then you can't trade them, Arceus is one of the poke that can't be traded on gts, if you see an Arceus then it has high chance to be a hacked poke. Articuno-Zapdos-Moltres and the dogtrio are easier to trade there.
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:02 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Some legends can't be traded on gts, if they are very special or events, then you can't trade them, Arceus is one of the poke that can't be traded on gts, if you see an Arceus then it has high chance to be a hacked poke. Articuno-Zapdos-Moltres and the dogtrio are easier to trade there.

OAO" Wait what really?! Then... then.... how did I manage to trade my Arceus from Aether's giveaway for a Manaphy via the GTS? O.o
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:51 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:02 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Some legends can't be traded on gts, if they are very special or events, then you can't trade them, Arceus is one of the poke that can't be traded on gts, if you see an Arceus then it has high chance to be a hacked poke. Articuno-Zapdos-Moltres and the dogtrio are easier to trade there.

OAO" Wait what really?! Then... then.... how did I manage to trade my Arceus from Aether's giveaway for a Manaphy via the GTS? O.o

Cause he's good at hacking the pokemons in to the game.
Knowing from my own experience it's not that hard to fool their systems really...
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:55 PM)Shachi Wrote:

Knowing from my own experience it's not that hard to fool their systems really...

Y'all be tech wizards honestly *salutes
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

(Oct 8, 2015, 09:02 PM)weisakura Wrote:

Or nintendo needs better staff :-P
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:03 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:02 PM)weisakura Wrote:

Or nintendo needs better staff :-P

Hahahahh you've got a point +1