Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HO-OH
sorry for bother you guys but i am new in game and i was wondering if i can get the clear bell via trade and we activate ho-oh event in alpha saphire ?
Actually you don't need the clear bell in Alpha Sapphire. All you need to do is go catch Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, put all three in your team. Then use soar, and a place should pop up. Ik this is a terrible explanation
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
i though , i need both lugia and ho-oh to catch the 3 dogs
okay. I was way off. Sorry about that. Yes, you do need the clear bell for Ho-Oh. You have to go to Sea Mauville and find the scanner which will then give you either the clear bell (in Omega Ruby) or the tidal bell (in Alpha Sapphire). You cannot get Ho-Oh in Alpha Sapphire, it is only in Omega Ruby. I was thinking about Dialga and Palkia where you need to catch Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. I am terribly sorry about that. If you want a Ho-Oh, I think I got one. I can't be sure, but if I do, I'll edit this post. Why I can't be sure is right now I'm in my Consumer Education class and don't have my 3ds on me.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
i just need the ho-oh to chase after dogs , i will return it at once
I don t know if that helps but there is a give away right now :

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...BR-Suicune

giving away Suicune, the Entei GA was a week ago but it looks like Raikou is going to be the next one.

^^ thats just in case u want them nvm how.

gl tho
thank you feax , i really love this site , it was worth join all of you Smile , i was asking for the ho-oh because i wanted to feel the hunter feeling again and chase after them xD
alright if thats how u feel i can trade u mine when i got it , but only if u want i would trade it tomorrow
cool i can w8 thank you