Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Happiness evolution?
Im wondering about how this works in sun and moon.Is it the same as in previous games where the soothe bell makes it faster or does the pokemon refresh now factor in?
Feeding a Pokémon a rainbow bean in Refresh gives you an instant 3 hearts. It feels like cheating, but I used (abused) this to get the experience boost.
Happiness isn't the same as Affection. In Refresh you raise Affection, whereas using a soothe bell will raise Happiness. What gets super tricky is when you want something like a Sylveon, but end up getting an Espeon/Umbreon.
Well I clearly don't know anything about happiness :s
(Dec 1, 2016, 04:48 PM)Llocin1151 Wrote: Well I clearly don't know anything about happiness :s

http://www.serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml

Some Pokemon, like Espeon/Umbrreon or Happiny, need to have a Happiness of 220 or more to evolve. Also, if you're using Return you're going to want maximum happiness (250) and for the move Frustration you're going to want 0 happiness. other than that, there's not much you need to know.
Wow, thanks. Not to completely detail the thread, but I was looking at a Bewear build with Return and I totally didn't know there was a difference.