Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Heey guys!
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:55 PM)GMX Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:25 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can you help me learn the Ganondorf vs Meta Knight match up? I don't really lose, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the match up. I've only played a few meta knights, but it's really hard and I have to heavily outplay my opponent. This worries me because if I ever face a really really good meta knight, I might lose. On top of this I feel like the match up isn't supposed to be this hard. I feel like I just might be a tad bit unaware with the character, therefore I need practice. His down tilt just comes out so fast and pokes my little boots, it throws me off. He also can juggle me rather easily because im like a 300 pound thousand year old king of darkness. It's kind of embarrassing to be beaten by a kirby character when you rule over demons.

Thanks.

P.S. Do you have any tips on making a crisp apple pie? Mine always comes out runny and I don't want to serve my guests a runny apple pie. It's embarrassing.

Thanks.

You cannot improve your match up against Meta Knight if you don't improve your cooking skills first. I mean, if you learn how to make a perfect apple pie using your fingers, you will indirectly increase your skills with your Gamecube Controller (i won't judge you if you still use a Gamecube Controller but you should know that pro players usually prefer Wii Wheel for obvious reasons).

Step 1) http://m.wikihow.com/Make-an-Apple-Pie

Step 2) Buy a Wii Wheel

Step 3) Turn on your Wii U

Step 4) Come back here with a picture of you winning against a Meta Knight while eating an apple pie

I think I'm starting to understand. Do I post the picture here?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 8, 2015, 08:12 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:55 PM)GMX Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:25 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can you help me learn the Ganondorf vs Meta Knight match up? I don't really lose, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the match up. I've only played a few meta knights, but it's really hard and I have to heavily outplay my opponent. This worries me because if I ever face a really really good meta knight, I might lose. On top of this I feel like the match up isn't supposed to be this hard. I feel like I just might be a tad bit unaware with the character, therefore I need practice. His down tilt just comes out so fast and pokes my little boots, it throws me off. He also can juggle me rather easily because im like a 300 pound thousand year old king of darkness. It's kind of embarrassing to be beaten by a kirby character when you rule over demons.

Thanks.

P.S. Do you have any tips on making a crisp apple pie? Mine always comes out runny and I don't want to serve my guests a runny apple pie. It's embarrassing.

Thanks.

You cannot improve your match up against Meta Knight if you don't improve your cooking skills first. I mean, if you learn how to make a perfect apple pie using your fingers, you will indirectly increase your skills with your Gamecube Controller (i won't judge you if you still use a Gamecube Controller but you should know that pro players usually prefer Wii Wheel for obvious reasons).

Step 1) http://m.wikihow.com/Make-an-Apple-Pie

Step 2) Buy a Wii Wheel

Step 3) Turn on your Wii U

Step 4) Come back here with a picture of you winning against a Meta Knight while eating an apple pie

I think I'm starting to understand. Do I post the picture here?

Yes. Photoshop is allowed.
Wow, thanks GMX! It really worked!

Sorry about the pie, naitre and I ate it all.
Our B.

[Image: nVnruAO.jpg]
(Aug 8, 2015, 08:42 PM)Rogue Wrote: Wow, thanks GMX! It really worked!

Our B.

It doesn't count if you play on Big Battlefield.
EVERYONE knows that.
(Aug 8, 2015, 08:43 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2015, 08:42 PM)Rogue Wrote: Wow, thanks GMX! It really worked!

Our B.

It doesn't count if you play on Big Battlefield.
EVERYONE knows that.

Has to be on Castle Seige with ONLY "Against the Dark Knight" playing Kappa

BAH. BAH. BAH-DUM-BA-BA-BAH
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I clicked omega random, we agreed on FD as the stage. and we got omega battlefield.
(Aug 9, 2015, 07:39 AM)naitre Wrote: This thread is gross. I'm going to pretend I didn't see it.

That's an odd way to spell "The Greatest thread in the history of all threads ever"