Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello
Greetings! I'm a new member here and it's nice to meet everyone. A friend of mine from GameFaqs recommended this site to me and I wanted to try this site out myself. I'm a huge Pokémon fan and I practically own all of Pokémon games starting from gen 3 (FireRed) to gen 7 (Moon). I have an interest in collecting legit Pokémon events and HA Pokémon. I don't consider myself as a competitive battler, but I sometimes enjoy breeding competitive Pokémon for fun with the right natures, egg moves, abilities, and at least 5 IVs. Thank you for reading my long(ish) introduction. Lol. Big Grin
Really now? GameFaQs? That's pretty awesome! Welcome to the site!
OU MASTER RACE
Hi @Aviaress! Welcome to the community Smile Feel free to hit me up if you ever need any help.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hi Aviaress, nice to meet you. And welcome.

I also collected Ha pokemon and similiar stuff in past, now only collecting legit events to prepare some stuff that could help people in future.

Anyway, Hope ya enjoy it here.

(Btw do you watch anime?)
Hello! Welcome to the family! Smile

There are some event collectors here and bankball breeders here~

Oh yeah, if you see someone in GameFAQs with the same username as me, don't worry, it is the same person. XD

Is Zhakien the one who brought you here? Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
You guys are such nice people! Yes. I watch anime, but I usually read manga instead. I don't think Zhakien is the one who brought me here and I do see you around.
WELCOME to the site Big Grin if you ever need help just ask i might be able to be of some assistance.

Also i see you read manga so what's one you enjoyed or is currently reading ? Mines has gotta be defense devil and beelzebub.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.