Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello!
Hey Gang!

I was going to start breeding to make a new team tonight and figured I would join up here for guides on teams and to get more friends for safari's. However, I left my DS in my fiance's car so I don't have my friend code up yet :P
If you leave your FC here then I'll post mine tomorrow when I am reunited with my DS...errr fiance Wink

Looking forward to joining the JFlynn Community!
Welcome to the forum!
(Feb 5, 2015, 10:52 PM)Coogin Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

How do I change the part of my profile that says "goodbye mother..." and has the picture of the pokeballs? I figured out everything else.
(Feb 5, 2015, 10:55 PM)blainester Wrote:

Thanks!

How do I change the part of my profile that says "goodbye mother..." and has the picture of the pokeballs? I figured out everything else.
Only way I know to change it is by making posts, it has a set Handel for the number range of you're posts.
(Feb 5, 2015, 11:00 PM)Coogin Wrote:

Thanks!

Only way I know to change it is by making  posts, it has a set Handel for the number range of you're posts.

Thanks!
welcome to the forumSmile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 11:01 PM)blainester Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 11:00 PM)Coogin Wrote:

Thanks!

Only way I know to change it is by making  posts, it has a set Handel for the number range of you're posts.

Thanks!
You're welcomeSmile
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hellows there! ^.^/
Welcome to the site!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.