Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey howdy hi
Hi, friends! I'm Osiris-Kun. I've been actively playing Pokemon since Black and White first came out, and I've been doing competitive stuff for about a year and a half or so. I play mostly on Showdown, as my actual Alpha Sapphire game is too time consuming to do things on. (Being in college sucks, kids!)

So yeah! Cool! My main team right now is Honchkrow, Blissey, Azumarril, Skarmory, Galvantula, and Dragonite, but I can make teams on the spot (usually with the help of Smogon, which I probably need to fix.)

Right now, I'd kinda like to work on general team building (Whats a decent Sp. Attacker that's not insanely popular?), creating movesets/teams that compliment them, and just getting better at Pokemon. Pretty specific, I know.

So yeah! Talk to me! I play the TCGO too, so hit me up if you're interested for TCG or VG!

Oh yeah, also might be important to say that I play Smash, Skullgirls, Lethal League, and Persona 4 Arena outside of Pokemon. Contact me if you want to play!
Welcome to the site
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hello there and Welome Smile Im kinda new here too but great seeing others here as well
Heya, welcome to the forums. Ejoy!