Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everyone!
WELCOME to the forums my friend Big Grin the names @Sharkfang2193 1 of my favorite mons has got to be Galvantula and I've been listening to music from veltpunch and two door cinema.

P.S. veltpunch isn't an English music group.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Oct 9, 2017, 04:38 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: WELCOME to the forums my friend Big Grin the names @Sharkfang2193 1 of my favorite mons has got to be [Image: galvantula.png] and I've been listening to music from veltpunch and two door cinema.

@Sharkfang2193 Thank you :D I started listening to velvet punch and it is a little too rock for me, but not nearly as dreadful as the pop music on the radio. I have not listened to two door cinema yet. Any suggestions?
(Oct 9, 2017, 03:43 PM)Reis Wrote: Hello friend ^_^
To answer your questions, my favorite pokemon is definantly Primarina, who wasn't even the starter  I chose.
Recently, I have been listening to 2SFH, I don't know if I really should type the whole thing, but my favorite songs are High C's and Victory, they are definantly worth listening to.
Just forgot, there is no such thing as a bad song by them.
Hi there! ^-^ @Reis 
Primarina definately was better than her pre evolutions. I did not have high hopes in the beginning. (I'm looking at you Brionne) I used to listen to Two Steps from Hell, and my favorite song was probably the Flight of the Silverbird. However, I recently started taking voice lessons, and I listen to msuic with vocals because it's a whole lot of fun to sing.
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:47 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:39 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Welcome to the forums, bud! My name's Scott, and like all the other genwunners, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard. I've been listening to a lot of Traveling Wilburys since ol' Tom passed last week, if you've never heard of em, you should check them out!

@ScottyThunder I am listening to them right now. I will tell you how I think they are in a bit, once I listen to a bunch of the songs. Nice to meet you!

They were legendary, man! Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, the Big O, and Jeff Lynne, what a team! If you can, watch the music video for Handle With Care. If you've ever wanted to see legendary musicians from completely different bands having a damn good time, that's it! It was a pleasure making your acquaintance, and I can't wait to see what you do around here!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey, I'm Kris! My favorite Pokemon would be Celebi, and I've only been listening to one lately. Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru. It's from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 9, 2017, 04:46 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 04:38 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: WELCOME to the forums my friend Big Grin the names @Sharkfang2193 1 of my favorite mons has got to be [Image: galvantula.png] and I've been listening to music from veltpunch and two door cinema.

@Sharkfang2193 Thank you :D I started listening to velvet punch and it is a little too rock for me, but not nearly as dreadful as the pop music on the radio. I have not listened to two door cinema yet. Any suggestions?

Definitely undercover martyn and what you know also crawl from veltpunch is pretty chill imo if you want to take a crack at it.
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:01 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:47 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 02:39 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Welcome to the forums, bud! My name's Scott, and like all the other genwunners, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard. I've been listening to a lot of Traveling Wilburys since ol' Tom passed last week, if you've never heard of em, you should check them out!

@ScottyThunder I am listening to them right now. I will tell you how I think they are in a bit, once I listen to a bunch of the songs. Nice to meet you!

They were legendary, man! Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, the Big O, and Jeff Lynne, what a team! If you can, watch the music video for Handle With Care. If you've ever wanted to see legendary musicians from completely different bands having a damn good time, that's it! It was a pleasure making your acquaintance, and I can't wait to see what you do around here!
@ScottyThunder 
These guys are pretty great. Right now I think my favorite of their songs is Not Alone any More, but I've only reached the surface of their music. I'll be sure to keep listening. Thanks for the reccomendation Smile
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:09 PM)Kris Wrote: Hey, I'm Kris! My favorite Pokemon would be Celebi, and I've only been listening to one lately. Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru. It's from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I love that song Big Grin
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:43 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 04:46 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:

Definitely undercover martyn and what you know also crawl from veltpunch is pretty chill imo if you want to take a crack at it.
@Sharkfang2193 Two door cinema is actually quite good. I 've saved a couple of their songs. I think I've heard what you know on the radio before but I am not sure. Crawl is good, especially for a band with 7K followed on spotify. I couldn't find it there, I had to resort to youtube. Regardless thank you for the suggestions and enhansing my msuic Smile
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:09 PM)Kris Wrote: Hey, I'm Kris! My favorite Pokemon would be Celebi, and I've only been listening to one lately. Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru. It's from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Hey Kris! @Kris  Celebi is a cool pokemon. It's a shame that Celebi is shiny locked, it really adds a lot to the pokemon. The pink is so pretty. That song was quite good, but everyone always questions me when I have non english songs. It is not exaclty the style I like but that's akright Smile Nice to meet you!