Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everyone im back
Hey PokemonTrainers im Back havent been on here in a while since school and Irl has been taking over.. im working on being back on the site alot more in the summer since i have 2 weeks left in school.... but i have some ideas in mind that i want to start posting on the site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/colo
[color=#66ccff]IDEAS/FUTURE FOURM POSTS

- POKEMON OF THE WEEK

what pokemon of the week will be is when i talk about a specific pokemon on my team that has really been puling through for me to win battles i will do this weekly... most likely will post pokemon of the week on Fridays..... this is an on going series i want to do on the fourm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You

PRINCESS OF THE REPLAY #TEAMREPLAY

[Image: 200px-Princess_Peach_Artwork_-_Mario_%26...m_Team.png]
Welcome back princess :D/
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
It's great to see you back! It seems like a lot of people have been joining and returning to the forums and it's nice to see them active again :D
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Welcome back to the forums Princess :D
[Insert signature here]
Star 
welcome back :D
looking forward to your competitive insight and poke of the week~