Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello I am Rather new
Hello im new to pokemonforever and i came here to get help getting a Shellder I only own AS so im a bit stuck since hes only in Y i think it was. Im willing to trade my Shiny Gloom for a Shiny Shellder if anyone is willing or has one. If not i would be happy with a normal Shellder with Skill Link and a Adamant Natrue The only egg move that i would want is Rock Blast but i dont have much to trade for a normal Shellder so i would be happy with just the Ablity and Natrue. i can Trade a Rotom I got form Wonder trade with a Modest Natrue or just a random pokemon if thats alright with you. Thank you in advance if you can help me find a Shellder. Shell
Greetings and welcome.   I have a shiny Shellder that I got from Wonder Trade, but alas it has shell armor and no Rock Blast.

Best I can do is give you a water stone so you can evolve it if you want.
(Jun 12, 2016, 12:12 PM)Saiman Wrote: Greetings and welcome.   I have a shiny Shellder that I got from Wonder Trade, but alas it has shell armor and no Rock Blast.

I can live with that if your fine with a shiny gloom with a Calm Natrue and Chlorophyll. i dont have a Stone to go with sadly im sorry for that part i was on a new game when i found it.
(Jun 12, 2016, 12:21 PM)Ciryes Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2016, 12:12 PM)Saiman Wrote: Greetings and welcome.   I have a shiny Shellder that I got from Wonder Trade, but alas it has shell armor and no Rock Blast.

I can live with that if your fine with a shiny gloom with a Calm Natrue and Chlorophyll. i dont have a Stone to go with sadly im sorry for that part i was on a new game when i found it.
Yeah doesn't matter to me.. I have most of the pokemon I need.  I have ya added already
Thank you Saiman for the trade Enjoy your Shiny Gloom. The trade in this Thread has been compleat.