Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello I am new...
Tongue 
Hello I am new this forum and felt the need to introduce myself. I am a boy named Drew living in Massachusetts and I am 14 years old. I have been playing pokemon since emerald when I recieved it for my birthday. I have played and completed every pokemon game except for gen 1 and pokemon black 2/white 2 (though I have complated black and white). I have a limited edition pokemon x/y themed 3ds that I do most some of my gaming on aside from my ps4 (psn: magicjinxe) and xbox 360 (gamertag: ELMO_LOVES_CAKE). When I have played pokemon in the past I have just beaten the elite 4 and stopped but now I have started to realize all that I am missing out on like vgc tournaments and completeing the pokedex. Next time Justin streams I am hoping to sub so that I can be in on of his community tournaments Smile . I am trying to get into vgc but have no clue where to start so and help would be greatly appreciated (friend code: 1048-9445-9142). Thank you for taking the time to read this and please feel free to say and tips you have for me below.

Thanks,
Drew Cool
Hi Drew! Welcome to the website! :D
Welcome!
welcome!
Triple Welcome!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~