Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm looking for friends!
Welcome feel free to add me if you want I'm kinda new here to
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Oct 30, 2015, 04:58 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Welcome feel free to add me if you want I'm kinda new here to

Added! Please add me back Smile
Sorry for late reply but successfully added you :-)
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Nov 6, 2015, 05:44 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry for late reply but successfully added you :-)

Mind if i tag along for the ride it'll give me some folks to talk to I'm pretty new here myself!
Hay Carla and welcome to Pokemon Forever, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, everyone is supper nice and helpful

Anyway, I added you, and if there is anything you need help with please ask, I can also help you out with some Pokemon if ya want

ONESUN Smile
Added :D

Here's my friend code: 3540 - 2760 -6464. Anyone, feel free to add me.
(Nov 8, 2015, 08:05 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote: Hay Carla and welcome to Pokemon Forever, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, everyone is supper nice and helpful

Anyway, I added you, and if there is anything you need help with please ask, I can also help you out with some Pokemon if ya want

ONESUN Smile

Great, thanks! I'll add everybody back now! I was a little bussy :P
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:06 PM)HighLudicolo Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2015, 05:44 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry for late reply but successfully added you :-)

Mind if i tag along for the ride it'll give me some folks to talk to I'm pretty new here myself!

Add me too Wink I'm looking for friends! See you!