Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm new!
Hi, I'm Xel Tassadar, AKA: Aldaras, Burai, Strytho, and Akhali to name a few other user names: IGNs elswhere. I'm mainly a breeder for nature, sometimes IVs, banks balls and transfer only balls. I have a completed dreamball, safari ball, sport ball, and apricorn ball collection, so aout 1300 pokemon total on that aspect plus my growing transfer only ball collection. I'm hoping to increase the transfer only pokemon collection. I love anime and just started a new job at walmart. I love pokemon but am mainly religated to the games now I'm not very good at competitive battling. I hope to meet a lot of new people here and thank you The Justin Flynn for suggesting this site to me through youtube!
Welcome to the site
(Oct 19, 2015, 11:08 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the site

Thank you, nice avi by the way, fits this month perfectly.
Welcome and i hope you enjoy it here!
(Oct 19, 2015, 01:17 PM)iffy Wrote: Welcome and i hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks, I hope so too. I've heard good things about this place. Here's to new opportunities! Cheers!
Welcome aboard. I collected all the Hidden Abilities, and have recently begun my own Dream Ball collection, so if you're willing to trade, I'm sure we could work out an exchange.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Oct 20, 2015, 04:33 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Welcome aboard. I collected all the Hidden Abilities, and have recently begun my own Dream Ball collection, so if you're willing to trade, I'm sure we could work out an exchange.
   -sandragon13

I'm definatelly up for that. Even if you don't have mons I want, perhaps we can trade for items? nuggets and rare candies for example.