Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello I'm new here and didn't make one of these until now..
Tongue 
I guess this should be something that explains me a bit... Ummmm I'm Rosie and I've had pokemon in my life for as long as I can remember Smile

I also feel like I should warn you about my issues with ... well... socializing..
I have anxiety and depression. It's apparently a hereditary thing that I got from my father... I say this because sometimes when I'm very first getting to know people or when I'm in a place where there are more people than I'm used to, I get very quiet and feel like I have nothing to contribute that will be of any help to anything... and dear lord I worry so much... I will constantly apologize and might even cry about how awful I feel like I'm being sometimes..all I really need during these situations is just a reassuring "it's fine" (preferably one that sounds sincere) I am trying EXTREMELY hard to get over these hurdles in my life so please be patient with me. I promise once I'm sure you're fine with most of me, I'll be a lot less annoying. ^^'

now that the warning is over, if anyone is willing to take a stab at trying to get to know me you are more than welcome! After all, I joined this community to find more people who love the same things I love! And pokemon is tied with a few other things at the top of my list.

Thank you all so much, and especially thanks to Justin for creating such an amazing place to connect with other players Smile
Heart Blush
welcome. i hope these forums help you out :D
^errmagerd! Captain Kuchiki!!
Do you read the manga?
Lol

welcome to the forums! Im to lazy to post up a picture right now.
Hope you enjoy yourself in this wonderful land of pokemon trainers!
Well, i tend to stay away from everyone, the more i apreciate or love them, more it takes me to keep close. So don't worry, you'll get over it ^^

Meeeting new people around the world, is the easiest way to find that not everyone is so bad : ) Hope you make lots of friends, and have a good time around : )

(Excuse my grammar, i learned english by myself -.-' )
(Jan 29, 2015, 10:05 PM)JoeGrizzly25 Wrote: ^errmagerd! Captain Kuchiki!!
Do you read the manga?
Lol

no i actually dont. i just watch anime. i havent got into reading manga yet lol
(Jan 29, 2015, 10:08 PM)marrify Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2015, 10:05 PM)JoeGrizzly25 Wrote: ^errmagerd! Captain Kuchiki!!
Do you read the manga?
Lol

no i actually dont. i just watch anime. i havent got into reading manga yet lol

I remember that i used to sytay awake till 3:00 AM just to watch a new chaper of bleach... Bad old times with no internet....
Hullo! ^.^/
Wonderful to meet you, welcome to the site and if you need someone to talk to I'm here most of the times. Just going to bed soon though Smile

Edit: Also, I love your Castiel angel cutey profile pic :D
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome to the site!
thank you to all of you :D It's so awesome to be here ^^
(Jan 29, 2015, 10:28 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hullo! ^.^/
Wonderful to meet you, welcome to the site and if you need someone to talk to I'm here most of the times. Just going to bed soon though Smile

Edit: Also, I love your Castiel angel cutey profile pic :D

Thanks :D it was actually drawn for me by someone on tumblr ^^ I absolutely love Supernatural and Castiel is my favorite character on there :3