Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

hello, i'm katie!
Smile 
hi, my name is katie, and i'm super new to this forum (and super confused tbh) so i figured i should make a post to introduce myself! i've only played two pokemon games, heartgold (which was stolen, along with my dsi ..) and omega ruby. i have a shiny doublade that i got from a friend that i'm really super happy with and i joined to get some more insight into shiny hunting and breeding. i hope this was enough info..

also, feel free to send me a friend request on your 3ds ! :>
Hello and welcome, Katie.

We're a pretty helpful bunch here if ya need anything, feel free to ask.

Also, if you hit reply to someone's post and it comes up with a box for what they said... click underneath the box and then on the right you will have a return symbol  Click that then your post will be under the box and not in it.

Took me a couple of times to figure that out.
Probably one of the easiest shiny hunting methods is chain fishing. you need a pokemon with sticky hold, or suction cups at the front of your team, and you also need to keep using the same kind of fishing rod. chain fishing is when you consecutively fish without fail and without moving. you don't have to fight the opponent, you can just flee. once you start chain fishing, don't do anything else but chain fishing (no super training, it will break your chain). you could even use the pokeradar on this site to help you keep track of how many you have seen.
Hey Katie, feel free to add me and I can hook you up with some shinies from time to time.
I tend to give away free shinies.