Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

introduction
Hello I am Goeiegozer but my real name is Emiel I am form the Netherlands and I signed up on this forum because at the moment I am completing my pokedex.
I am 14 years old and I hope that you guys can help me and I can help you My first pokemon game was Pokemon gold i picked the cartridge from a yardsale when I was 9 ( I think) I didn't knew what I was doing so when I finally beaten the league my thyplosion was level 70 and my ampharos was 60 the other 4 mons where level 30 the first game where I knew what I was doing was pokemon diamond the other games I played on DS where heart gold platinum black and omega ruby, but I played to much roms of the other games those are fire red (heart gold ones again) and black 2. My favorite game is omega ruby and my favorite pokemon is my first one thyplosion.
Thats all I have to say really. i hope we trade allot and have a great day.
Welcome to the Site
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
oooh... the days when your favorite pokemon is the only one beating the opponents.

Anyways, [Image: Pokemon%20Blue7.jpg] Forum!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Hi my name is Hunter. My nickname is Hunter Joe if that is what you want to call me. I love learning new things about everything, so if their is something new you know about pokemon do not hesitate to tell me.THIS WEBSITE IS COOL!!! Exclamation
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:12 PM)KingHunter123 Wrote: Hi my name is Hunter. My nickname is Hunter Joe if that is what you want to call me. I love learning new things about everything, so if their is something new  you know about pokemon do not hesitate to tell me.THIS WEBSITE IS COOL!!!  Exclamation

hi hunter joe, welcome to the forums! if you ever come across a thread that's going so well then suddenly ruined by post out of nowhere, fear not. That's just the way here. XP
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?