Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! New Member
(Dec 18, 2015, 11:41 AM)Tommykb Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2015, 11:35 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: Welcome to the site, friendo!
If you need any Pokemons you're missing I'll try my best! :D
Sure could use a Haunter. Was one of my favorites long time ago and eh not in this Gen and not having any luck on GTS

That shouldn't be a problem. I have 5IVs (31 HP/0 Atk/31 Def/31 Sp. Atk/31 Sp. Def/31 Spe) Gastlys with a Timid nature stored in my PC.
I'll quickly EV train him, evolve him and trade it to you.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Welcome to the dark side of Pokemon gaming. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I love Shiny breeding, but I guess the post of bensif covers pretty much everything. I'd like to add a tip though: best way to effectively breed ivs is to fill up your team with 5 eggs and an poke that has the ability magma armour or flame body (this ability halves the steps for hatching but only once, taking two pokes with this ability does not 1/4 the steps) and fly (so is this flame bird from Feb V the best solution (don't know the name ATM, I'm German, don't judge! :D)) to the middle part of luminouse City and hop onto your bike and stick a piece of paper under your circle pad thing of your Ds to create an infinite loop. You the. Just have to press A if something's hatching and fly then directly to the iv guy. (Same in or/as just on this fighting island thingy, there's an infinite loop too and the iv tester is there in the poke center on the top right)
Happy breeding!
Welcome! I'm new too with the site but hope to see you around!
(Dec 18, 2015, 11:44 AM)Sharkerz Wrote:
Sure could use a Haunter. Was one of my favorites long time ago and eh not in this Gen and not having any luck on GTS

That shouldn't be a problem. I have 5IVs (31 HP/0 Atk/31 Def/31 Sp. Atk/31 Sp. Def/31 Spe) Gastlys with a Timid nature stored in my PC.
sounds great!

I added you on my friends list. Smile
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here =^_^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Hello!
I'm going to add you soon!
Hope you have some respect for Mews...
JK! Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Dec 18, 2015, 02:30 PM)Tommykb Wrote:

I added you on my friends list. Smile

Added you as well. Also, when you're online make sure to send me a trade whenever you feel like. Smile
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.