Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everyone!!!
Hey guys, I'm new to this website but I'm not new to pokemon at all. I'm really excited to meet new people on here! feel free to add my friend code if you want, its 1005-8701-9463 Heart
Welcome to the forum! If there's anythign you're curious about just pm me ^_^ and if you wanna battle too ask!
Welcome to the forum! ^^ I hope you like it and enjoy it, also feel free to add me if you want. (*^v^*)
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jun 27, 2016, 05:37 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: Welcome to the forum! ^^ I hope you like it and enjoy it, also feel free to add me if you want. (*^v^*)

ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN Welcome to the forum, fellow trainer!
Welcome to the site! ill add you once maintance is done :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jun 27, 2016, 05:21 PM)shysylveon Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new to this website but I'm not new to pokemon at all. I'm really excited to meet new people on here! feel free to add my friend code if you want, its 1005-8701-9463 Heart

hi wasup. I'll be glad to add u... Do u trade or battle ??? Or do both
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
@Trashkinq , @ChrissSixx , @Ducky , and @Pattyback11  thanks for the welcome!! I'll have to add your friend codes when I get the chance. I'm up for trading and also battles but, I can't guarantee that I'm that good. (。◕ˇдˇ​◕。)
@shysylveon Do you want to battle?
@shysylveon Welcome to the Forum. I hope your enjoying your stay. Feel free to add me to your friendslist, I'm always looking for active people to play with.
@"le2017" I do like to battle if whenever you're up for it
@Dassah Thank you!!
I've already added everyones friend codes that commented on here, just so you guys know. =)