Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everyone !!
Also, Tokyo Ghoul is an amazing show. *Skree, ahem*
Hello Haseo-kun, nice to meet ya! Like the way you described the joys and frustrations of the breedin' process. My favorite part of that is when I get a 6 IV poke with the right nature and egg moves...but the wrong ability...As for my favorite poke...well I'll let'cha take a wild guess at that one (hint: Obvious profile pic is obvious), but the question is what's your favorite poke?
(Sep 30, 2015, 11:46 PM)wpendragon Wrote: Hello Haseo-kun, nice to meet ya! Like the way you described the joys and frustrations of the breedin' process. My favorite part of that is when I get a 6 IV poke with the right nature and egg moves...but the wrong ability...As for my favorite poke...well I'll let'cha take a wild guess at that one (hint: Obvious profile pic is obvious), but the question is what's your favorite poke?

thank you for the welcome, and yes. I figured it may be lucario!
My Favorite Mon would have to be Arcanine!

(Sep 30, 2015, 11:12 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote: Also, Tokyo Ghoul is an amazing show. *Skree, ahem*

Thank you! and yes it is amazing! I can't wait for season 3. unfortunately I am not reading the manga at the moment

(Sep 30, 2015, 07:12 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Welcome aboard.
  -sandragon13

Thanks for the welcome!
Added u, can you add me back.

I like to train pokemon from Lv 1, so maybe we can trade "baby" pokemon? Smile I like pokemon with nicknames :P