Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, my name is Chris
Music 
I just joined this forum and decided to make a post to introduce myself.

Well, first of all I love pokemon, and have done since the release of pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, these games are my favourite pokemon games released to date (I hope Sun and Moon will also be good games). The only problem with Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver in my opinion is that these games are way too expensive, and I lost them about four years ago. Anyway, you can normally find me only on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I do not own Pokemon X anymore, as I traded it away for a game capture device to record Mario Kart Wii Custom Tracks, which I regret trading. I also play a lot of Pokemon Pearl, and I am currently RA'ing for a shiny Shaymin

me irl:

I am fourteen years old, and I live in the UK, I am doing my GCSE's next year so I will have limited (if any) availability. My hobbies include playing the flute and I play in an orchestra every Thursday and Friday.

EDIT: Also, I used to be a huge Animal Crossing fan (hence the avatar) but I don't play it anymore.
Welcome to the forum, Chris!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Welcome, Chris!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?