Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help!
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me make a box of really good competive pokemon. I've tried making some myself but they haven't really came out that well especially since Im not really sure on what's good for a team, how to look at the statics of the Pokemon, and what moves I should teach them. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!! And Thank You
you could refer to smogon or the competitive forum section on here for team suggestions and necessary stats/iv's/ev's and so forth. It takes a little bit of trial and error really, but we're all more then willing to help lessen the burden ~ Maybe you should start off by telling everyone what you've made in terms of competitive teams and so forth, so we can tell you what went wrong and where improvement is necessary.
(Jan 3, 2015, 08:03 PM)Soul Wrote: I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me make a box of really good competive pokemon. I've tried making some myself but they haven't really came out that well especially since Im not really sure on what's good for a team, how to look at the statics of the Pokemon, and what moves I should teach them. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!! And Thank You

I think instead of an entire PC box you should just start building teams. It's impossible to fill an entire PC box with pokemon with movesets and EVs that are universally useful for all types of pokemon teams. Meanwhile, if you build teams, you can have a better idea of what your pokemon need to do and therefore build more specific sets.
I really don't know about spicefic sets what would you guys recommend
Set ive really enjoyed

Aegislash

Mega t-tar

Milotic

Goodra

Greninja

Volcarona/Chandelure
my old team

greninja
mega charizard y
alakazam
scizor
diggersby
weezing/dragalge

wasn't that bad on showdown
I like using Dragonite a lot, it was the first Pokemon I ever EV trained. Here is the set I run for it:

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw

My VGC team ( that got 25th place in regionals :D) was:

Talonflame
Azumarril
(Mega) Kangaskhan