Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help Finishing PokeDex
Hello,

I'm new here, but I was hoping someone could give me a hand finishing up my pokedex.

My game is Pokemon Sun, and I managed to trade my second Solgaleo for a Lunala, but I haven't been able to trade one of my Buzzwole and Kartana for Celesteela and Pheromosa.

The only other two I need are scizor and slowking. I have a scyther with a metal coat and a slowpoke with a king's rock, but need someone to trade them to.

Cheers,
Tommy
(Sep 10, 2017, 11:20 PM)pestolover13 Wrote: Hello,

I'm new here, but I was hoping someone could give me a hand finishing up my pokedex.

My game is Pokemon Sun, and I managed to trade my second Solgaleo for a Lunala, but I haven't been able to trade one of my Buzzwole and Kartana for Celesteela and Pheromosa.

The only other two I need are scizor and slowking. I have a scyther with a metal coat and a slowpoke with a king's rock, but need someone to trade them to.

Cheers,
Tommy

Hello, 
I can help u with trading + Ultra Beast that u need for pokedex
(Jul 13, 2017, 10:52 AM)P35 Wrote: Is that all? Also thank you so much! You've been really helpful and I can't believe how much you help the community  Big Grin

(Sep 10, 2017, 11:20 PM)pestolover13 Wrote: Hello,

Cheers,
Tommy
Hey I can help too Big Grin
Awesome, thank you!

I added you both. Are either of you available now?
(Sep 11, 2017, 09:31 AM)pestolover13 Wrote: Awesome, thank you!

I added you both. Are either of you available now?

I am available now just PM
Thank you so much! Rotom is elated.
Sorry im almost never available other than the weekends, but i can give you some tips Big Grin