Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] vgc15 team
This is only the second team I've made. Let me know your thoughts. EV spreads are from common ones I've seen, so if you know something that might work better, let me know.

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
Level: 50
EVs: 100 HP / 52 SpA / 104 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Heat Wave

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 40 HP / 80 Atk / 60 Def / 100 SpD / 228 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Bug Bite
- Protect

Tauros @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 60 HP / 192 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Wild Charge

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 8 SpA / 12 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Protect

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Gallade (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Psycho Cut
- Low Kick
- Knock Off

I'm not sure how I feel about the Scizor and Tauros on my team. If anybody has better suggestions for those two let me know.
well if you could explain the ev spreads that would be great but if you're still changing them that's fine, I would add some for of speed control to the team e.g. use icy wind over ice beam on milotic, usually amoongus isn't run offensively and you appear to have invested in attack? if you meant defence that would make more sense. I think you should test the team and see how it does then adjust as needed hope this helps :] (obviously this wasn't that helpful but i tried)
Oh whoops, didn't even realize the attack with Amoongus. Totally meant defense.
bump bump
Can you explain the reason for M gallade' ev spread
#TeamForum

(Jan 29, 2015, 01:01 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Can you explain the reason for M gallade' ev spread

The HP lets it survive bisharp knock off, sucker punch, and iron head for at least one turn and kang sucker punch and facade (when it runs that) if i don't have amoonogus out. Can OHKO both with the low kick.
(Jan 29, 2015, 01:24 PM)beth2527 Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2015, 01:01 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Can you explain the reason for M gallade' ev spread

The HP lets it survive bisharp knock off, sucker punch, and iron head for at least one turn and kang sucker punch and facade (when it runs that) if i don't have amoonogus out. Can OHKO both with the low kick.

You might want to try playing with those hp Evs and mix them with def a bit you may get the same result as you mentioned above but get more value out of them by not investing 248 Evs just to survive those attacks.

But from my experience using bisharp going against a mega gallade, Gallade should be faster. After doing a quick lookup of both pokemon, a mega gallade jolly nature and 0 speed Evs will still outspeed a jolly 252 speed bisharp. So building to survive a knock off or an iron head should be a non issue since you should outspeed it no matter what. Now sucker punch is what you should fear though, but I still feel that building defensively just for 1 or 2 moves is a bit silly. This is just my opinion though.