Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help in rating battles????
I keep playing rating battles, and I keep losing! Any tips before I have 0 rating?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 1, 2017, 03:40 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: I keep playing rating battles, and I keep losing! Any tips before I have 0 rating?

Test your teams first on normal battles(with friends)

Have different type pokemon.( example: Bob use 3 water pokemon, the enemy has only 1 electric, he has high chance of defeating 3 of 6 of your pokemon)

Try a lot of different pokemon(there are a lot of giveaways with free battle ready pokemon to use)
I agree with @Drangor2, there's plenty of quality giveaways out there, usualy hosted by incredibly handsome people... Kappa

Also try to use every loss as a learning experience! It's a good idea to save battle videos of games you lost as you can look back on them and try and find turns that you made mistakes in, and how you could've played them better.
Being able to make good predictions is also incredibly important and the best way of getting better at that is by playing more and learning to understand your opponents better!
You're not going to get into the 1800s straight away, but the more you play the better you'll get!

Keep it up man Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!