Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help me build a team, please.
I just got an Amoongus and I know that's popular in VGC so I want to build a team around it.

Moves: Protect, rage powder, spore Giga drain
Nature: relaxed
EV Spreed: 252 HP and 126 for both Def and sp.def ((if I did my math right))
Item: black Sludge

From what I seen,this pokemon likes to help another pokemon set up. I would really appreciate help in building a team for Amoongus
Good amoongus partners = mega Kang, mega menace, mega gardy
#TeamForum

It's not like you can "build a team" around Amoonguss, but i guess you can choose 2 or even 3 partners which could benefit from redirection and Spore support.

If you follow the competitive scene, you can try to choose the others 5 pokemons at your personal choice, and only then we can tell you what are the best sets, if you need to change one or more member and so on.

You can use this site to check your resistances table while choosing your members: http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/ - Remember: it doesn't create the perfect team, but at least it will be balanced more or less (coverage moves also count in balancing a team)

Please also state the reason why you have choosen those specific pokemon so that we can understand how you want to play with it to give you better suggestions.