Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help please
hey guys n gals , so i really need some community help , as of today (3:00)am my 3ds has been taken from me (stolen) along with some other things of mine. i have gotten a new 3ds from gamestop (a company i work for) and a copy of Alpha sapphire.

i am here asking if people could trade me the pokemon for my team that i no longer have (didn't do pokebank).

if you can this is my VGC doubles team

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Double-Edge

Terrakion @ Assault Vest
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Double Kick

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Zapdos @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Tailwind
- Heat Wave

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

i don't have any tournaments coming up but still would like to try to get my team back asap, any help would be greatly appreciated. <3
I mean it's going to be very difficult to replace the entirety of your team since most of them are legendaries and are a pain to soft reset. I'm pretty certain some people can help you out with your team. Again I'm very sorry for your loss as I would kinda react the same way.
(Mar 4, 2015, 02:16 AM)Black117 Wrote: I mean it's going to be very difficult to replace the entirety of your team since most of them are legendaries and are a pain to soft reset. I'm pretty certain some people can help you out with your team. Again I'm very sorry for your loss as I would kinda react the same way.

i'm more upset about loosing the team than i am the 3ds and game.. real sleezy someone would take them. especially after i bred and trained and SR to get... but i mean it happens. just really want to replace quick.
Im sorry to hear what happened, but I can get you your entire team back all i need to know is your trainer name and trainer ID. I'll be around here again at about 3:00 PM EST so we can trade