Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for VGC registration
Hi guys, sorry if i'm in the wrong thread but i didn't know where to post this.
I've recently finished US and i'm ready to dig in the new VGC18. Problem is I cannot log in the Pokemon Global Link to register my game id and start with rating battles. Yes, my name and password are correct but all the site does is just refreshing the access box leaving the fields empty.

I tried creating new accounts: the first one gives the same problems, while the second one isn't even getting the verification email. Same thing happens using different browsers or pc, and of course no one is answering from the support team.

Anyone has/had the same issue or has any idea on how to fix it?
(Jan 16, 2018, 12:15 PM)JozyD Wrote: Hi guys, sorry if i'm in the wrong thread but i didn't know where to post this.
I've recently finished US and i'm ready to dig in the new VGC18. Problem is I cannot log in the Pokemon Global Link to register my game id and start with rating battles. Yes, my name and password are correct but all the site does is just refreshing the access box leaving the fields empty.

I tried creating new accounts: the first one gives the same problems, while the second one isn't even getting the verification email. Same thing happens using different browsers or pc, and of course no one is answering from the support team.

Anyone has/had the same issue or has any idea on how to fix it?

Thats always been a struggle for me aswell. Wish I could help but after I spent like a month in early 2017 on that site trying to get in, I hate it. Sorry.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ