Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey, It has been a while
Aside from Ghosting around here for a few days I haven't really be on a lot as of late.  Just thought I should explain why for those of you who were wondering, 

So first of all Big Announcement There is a Wedding around the Corner! WOOOOOO!

oh wait I should mention that is isn't mine ....... It's my sister's, who for the sake of keeping her privacy so she won't beat me up later I will refer to her as FyraTaka.  So for about 2 weeks now I have been having to work with my sister to help her plan her wedding so that has been taking up most of my free time.  The wedding is going to be this weekend so I will most likely ghosting for a bit longer.

That's basicly what I has been happening, once again sorry I haven't been as active, but in a few days I will be back in action baby  Big Grin

And just so you all know, I am planing a couple threads for the next few weeks so be on the look out Wink

See y'all soon

~FireTaco
Mawr
Hey man, life happens! And congrats to your sister! Great to see ya again!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
I read wedding and all I thought of was KrisTaco shipping...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 24, 2018, 06:14 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: I read wedding and all I thought of was KrisTaco shipping...

+1
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:37 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Apr 24, 2018, 06:14 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: I read wedding and all I thought of was KrisTaco shipping...

+1

+2
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@FireTaco  Sorry for ruining your thread, good luck on your endeavors!

(May 10, 2018, 04:07 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @FireTaco  Sorry for ruining your thread, good luck on your endeavors!

(Apr 28, 2018, 05:06 AM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:37 PM)Reis Wrote:

+1

+2
+3 

might have forgotten I made this thread but that comment was awesome.  If that was ruining a thread then by all means throw it out the wi-  Door, throw it out the door. 

~FireTaco
Mawr
@FireTaco Hide them windows

Wow announcing our Wedding so prematurely
OU MASTER RACE