Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey There (:
Hi, so the name's Bekah and I'm from Canada.
In all honesty, I have not touhed a pokemon game since Leaf Green, and have gotten into Alpha Sapphire lately ... :s ... All I'm looking for are some useful tips on completing the national dex.
Thank you (: xx
I recommend trying out Wonder Trade and the GTS! You'll find a broad variety of Pokemon there.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Welcome to the forums! Also wonder trade is slightly better because the trades are terrible on the GTS. You can also ask someone on the forums to get it for you!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
[Image: welcome_to_the_world_of_pokemon__by_serg...9iasyv.png]
(art by @Tabasco Boshi )

perhaps welcome back is more appropriate.

I just completed my pokedex, so I might as well share some of the things I did.

Before you follow all this, finish the storyline first, get in to completing your dex afterwards.

Okay now,

First, make an account like this so you can monitor your progress better.

If you're breeding for a shiny or competitive pokemon, wonder trade your breedjects. If not, come on man, why not? Wonder trade during Wednesdays there are more people wonder trading shinies and other breedjects this day.

This way, you'll complete almost 60% in no time.

After a while you'll notice you're receiving the pokemons you already have over and over again. This means that it's time to grind.

[Image: teeth-grind-o.gif]

You need to level up mons you received by training them with these secret bases. Use exp share, lucky egg, and o-power exp, they'll evolve in no time
Scan these codes

So the only ones you might be missing by now are: pokemon that evolves through trading, evolution stones, other methods (I would've attach a link here but my Company's IT is blocking it just google pokemon db evolutions), legendaries, and some rare pokemons.

Don't have money for stones? (evolutionary stones kappa ) Don't worry your secret base friends will save you, just ask them to look for stones. They will help you once a day, twice if you have platinum rank like me.

Trading? Just ask around here, there are plenty of awesome fellahs that'll be glad to help (give them a + rep though to show your appreciation, but it's not that necessary)

Happiness? (or Friendliness? Are they the same? not sure on this one) Just lead the mon holding soothe ball and go to battle resort and bike there.

Legendaries? This is not a problem anymore as we are able to catch them all if we have XY and ORAS. Google legendary pokemon serebii.net. Again IT is blocking the awesome site.

Event legendaries? They are not necessary for the shiny charm, but if you want them, you're in luck, as a celebration of 20th anniversary, Nintendo is making one of them available each month! Look here for the sched. If you missed Mew and Celebi, try looking in the give away section.

Rare Mons? GTS! go deposit one of your dragon type breedjects or ditto or baby mons. Your waiting time will range from 7mins to 1day (Source: Me) if 1 day passed and you still don't have it. Try hunting for it using the Nav.

If all else fail, ask for it here. Well actually there are people willing to touch trade their mons to help others. I was one of the people who benefited their kindness.

I can touch trade you some mons, too. Just let me know

Goodluck reading that wall of text.

I'm out!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?