Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey everyone!
Hey everyone! I've just joined and I thought I should use my first post to say hi. But then I didn't do that because I decided to advertise instead in the Everything Else thread (lol sorry) so now I'm saying hi with my second post instead. Anyway I do a fair bit of pokemon trading and competitive battling and am looking forward to trading and battling with people here.
Welcome, fellow Trainer! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm fairly new myself; but I'm sure a friendly soul nearby will be along shortly, to offer you some helpful links to get you started.
@I like fire Hey, I like fire too! Maybe we can have a battle someday Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Hi @I like fire! Glad you can join us Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Nov 28, 2018, 04:17 PM)I like fire Wrote: Hey everyone! I've just joined and I thought I should use my first post to say hi. But then I didn't do that because I decided to advertise instead in the Everything Else thread (lol sorry) so now I'm saying hi with my second post instead. Anyway I do a fair bit of pokemon trading and competitive battling and am looking forward to trading and battling with people here.

Welcome! If it means anything, I'm pretty new myself, and my first wasn't a greeting. Instead I made a public trade thread and then went to introduce myself because I didn't know what to say. I hope you enjoy it here!
Hi everyone I’m your new member and I like Pokémon  I want to know you guys so send me a message.?⛈❄️?❄️?☀️?☄️?????⛄️?⛄️⛈?? Angel Angel Exclamation Exclamation Cool Shy Sad Big Grin Undecided Heart Angry Blush Huh Smile Smile Kappa Rolleyes Wink Idea Dodgy