Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey there
Hello there everybody, I'm new to this site. Been looking at everything, and really like it. Been making different teams for VGC, so hopefully I can get some good VGC sets on here as well. Hopefully, you guys and gals will see me post some stuff on here as well, talk to you all later :D
Hello Growlite, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find lots of useful VGC stuff on here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wana chat pokemon or anything =)
The guy above me is cool guy!

and welcome little pup to our part of the World Wide Web.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
ironically I was gonna drop your name as someone to look up for VGC stuff, Sachi. Din't know if you would'a minded though xD
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:40 PM)wpendragon Wrote: ironically I was gonna drop your name as someone to look up for VGC stuff, Sachi. Din't know if you would'a minded though xD

Haha, I don't mind I love helping people out with VGC ;D
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
^These two senpais are in the VGC league - ....and I'm the ultra noob in anything to do with VGC :D
Nice meeting you Growlithe, and welcome to the site! :D
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Thank you everybody for the replies, and will talk to all of you, or you all can talk to me, vgc or just Pokemon.
Hello and welcome! Smile
Welcome aboard!
Thank you shinyluigi and mutt Smile