Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey there everyone!
Hey there guys!
So a little about myself, I used to be a sort of lurker, which I mean by, just scrolling through daily post and whatnot without participating in discussions in the Facebook group, mostly because I am quite a shy person; It's kind of hard to post on with my identity revealed with Facebook posts, because of how shy, or how much I feel insignificant, haha. It is true I have a different persona when my identity is a secret, it's very much like having sunglasses on so others can't really make eye contact and make you feel pressured or so.

Anyways with this forum, I am able to partake in discussion without feeling insecure, and the above.

I look forward with talking with you all! Blush
Welcome!
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hi Vinh! I look forward to talking with you in the future!
Welcome Vinh!
Welcome Vinh, hope you have a great time on the site!
Hullo there! ^.^/
Hope you enjoy talking with everyone on the forums!
It's awesome to meet new people!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Hello Vinh welcome to the forums!
(Nov 18, 2014, 01:58 AM)Vinh Wrote: Hey there guys!
So a little about myself, I used to be a sort of lurker, which I mean by, just scrolling through daily post and whatnot without participating in discussions in the Facebook group, mostly because I am quite a shy person; It's kind of hard to post on with my identity revealed with Facebook posts, because of how shy, or how much I feel insignificant, haha. It is true I have a different persona when my identity is a secret, it's very much like having sunglasses on so others can't really make eye contact and make you feel pressured or so.

Anyways with this forum, I am able to partake in discussion without feeling insecure, and the above.

I look forward with talking with you all!  Blush

Hey I'm new as well!  :D
Hello & welcome Vinh! If you don't mind me saying so, that gif scares me a bit.

Nice to meet ya! :D