Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi Everyone! :)
Hi! My name is Willem, and some might know me since I used to be in TheReplay a lot before. I just wanted to ask how you REALLY become a "true" member of this community lol xD, since last night I realized what an amazing community this is, everyone is so nice and helpful and I really want to be a part of it. And also, now that I'm on summer vacation I have a lot of free time. I play VGC and used to compete. Would it be appreciated if I like post some pokeman sets that doesn't already exist in the "Competitive sets" section?

Anyways, I'm really glad to be able to take a part of this amazing community with amazing individuals, so I'll see you around kappa
Welcome to the site
Thank you! :D
Hey will welcome, all you have to do is interact with everyone it's not that difficult you've already been doing that and we already see you as true member :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jul 11, 2015, 05:44 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Hey will welcome, all you have to do is interact with everyone it's not that difficult you've already been doing that and we already see you as true member :D

AYYYY ok, thanks man :D
Welcome Willem :] Good to have you

How did I become a part if this community? By talking a load of rubbish, and now apparently I'm the Forum Prez Kappa
(Jul 11, 2015, 06:44 AM)Eckley Wrote: Welcome Willem :] Good to have you

How did I become a part if this community? By talking a load of rubbish, and now apparently I'm the Forum Prez Kappa

Lol xD Thank you Smile